tomcat-users mailing list archives

From George Stanchev <George.Stanc...@microfocus.com>
Subject RE: Client Cert TLS issue
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2019 12:27:22 GMT
Thanks Mark, will do!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2019 3:04 PM
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>; George Stanchev <George.Stanchev@microfocus.com>
Subject: Re: Client Cert TLS issue

On 16/10/2019 18:55, George Stanchev wrote:

> And this is not where it hangs. I stepped through the code through the handshaker but
still haven't been able to figure out the hang point as I am not familiar with the details
of that portion of TC code . I've attached two cacerts that you can plug in as truststore
to try out the issue.

George,

The mailing list strips most attachments. Please open a BZ issue for this. One, that means
it won't get forgotten and two you will be able to attach those cacert files so we can easily
reproduce the issue you are seeing.

Thanks,

Mark