tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "James H. H. Lampert" <jam...@touchtonecorp.com>
Subject Re: AW: Outbound SSL?
Date Fri, 31 May 2019 16:12:16 GMT
Thanks.

We think that the customer has solved the cipher problem, because, at
least as of when I checked on Wednesday, that error message was no
longer appearing.

Yet they're still not connecting. I can *ping* maps.googleapis.com from
their box, with no trouble whatsoever, But when the webapp tries to
connect, it gets
> java.net.ConnectException: Failed to connect to maps.googleapis.com/2607:f8b0:4009:807:0:0:0:200a:443

And the really weird part is that none of the messages in the resulting
stacktrace appear to refer to any of our classes, or to any classes that
appear to have anything to do with Tomcat.

--
JHHL