tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nick Findley <Nick.Find...@ctg.com>
Subject Security Updates / Patching
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 13:57:25 GMT
Hello,

Is there a way I can be alerted of any security updates that are released for Tomcat?

Thanks

[http://www.ctg.com/ext-images/ctg.png]<https://www.ctg.com/>

Nick Findley

o: +44 1189 750877
m: +44 7515 657 308
nick.findley@ctg.com
www.ctg.com<https://www.ctg.com/>

[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/CTGinc>  [Twitter] <http://twitter.com/CTGinc>
  [LinkedIn] <http://linkedin.com/company/ctginc>

"We say what we mean, we do what we say, and we always get the job done."

Reliability Matters

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please contact the sender and delete this material from this computer.