tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Flora, Norman W" <nfl...@AACPS.org>
Subject Tomcat 8.5.13
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 12:30:57 GMT
I am using Tomcat 8.5.13 and am trying to setup SSL with a self-signed cert. I have created
the keystore and edited the server.xml with the info below..
I can get to the default site via 8080 but when I go to 8443 it just spins (never errors).
Any ideas?

<Connector port="8443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
               maxThreads="150" SSLEnabled="true" sslprotocol="tls">
        <SSLHostConfig>
            <Certificate certificateKeystoreFile="c:\mytomcat.cert"

      Keystorepass="changeit"
                         type="RSA" />

Norman William Flora III
Senior Systems Administrator