tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "James H. H. Lampert" <jam...@touchtonecorp.com>
Subject Tomcat 7.0.67 vs. 7.0.62: any reason why 67 might be slower?
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 20:59:27 GMT
This is a long-shot, but . . .

One of our customer installations is running slow, for no apparent
reason. For example, a very simple BIRT report running in our webapp
takes 6 seconds to run in this installation, whereas an essentially
identical one takes only one second on another customer's installation.

The one that's running slow is running under Tomcat 7.0.67, whereas the
one that's fast is running under 7.0.62.

Is there anything that happened between those two releases that could
slow things down?

--
JHHL