tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Serge Fonville <serge.fonvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomcat 6 service on local computer could not start (1067 error)‏
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 10:09:51 GMT
> Could not start the Apache Tomcat 6 service on Local Computer. Error 1067: The process
terminated unexpectedly.

Just a few

What is your exact location of the JDK and is it different if you do
not specify it in the path.
what is your JAVA_HOME set to
If you revert the changes, does the problem go away
Have you seen this behaviour on other systems
What tomcat version are you using
Where did you install tomcat
Did you try a manual installation (zip) instead of using the installer

If you clear the log file
Could you post everything form start to error?

Also, when I have the time I'll post a step by step I use to install
tomcat under windows

HTH

Regards,

Serge Fonville