tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Niki Diulgerov <ndiulge...@imx.fr>
Subject Re: potential thread? and what should we do?
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 12:25:05 GMT
After doing some reading of the documentation I found that these bugs
are fixed in the SVN repository. Also checking out the latest source I
can see that it is revision (Checked out revision 787991) and tomcat is
with version 5.5.28.
Following the simple instructions on the site
(http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/building.html) anyone can build
the latest release and get version with these bugs fixed.

Best regards,

Nikolay Diulgerov
Network Administrator