tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jamz_2010 <james.tildes...@mac.com>
Subject Tomcat and Salesforce Issue
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 10:37:57 GMT

Hi all,

I have a web service setup on tomcat 5.5 that connects to Salesforce.com
through a web service call. This works fine and dandy but after it has been
left overnight it fails to connect when invoked. I had a similar problem
with another web service call that I was using so I dont think its a problem
with Salesforce. Also, if I restart the tomcat server, the web service
successfully connects to Salesforce until the next day. The web services are
running on apache axis2 which is deployed via a .war file.

Thanks for any support

James