tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 6.0 and JULI issue.
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 18:42:29 GMT
> From: Kodichath, Suresh [mailto:suresh.kodichath@mirror-image.com]
> Subject: RE: Tomcat 6.0 and JULI issue.
>
> Well, in this case, adding the Jar in setclasspath.sh, including it in
> /tomcat/lib, and not having it in WEB-INF/lib doesn't make any
> difference. So even if we load this second Jar (in addition to the
> first jar that helped with the initial issue), through setclasspath.sh
> we are still seeing this error.

Sorry, I'm confused; are there one or two jars under discussion here?  I was presuming there
was just one, and you had it in two places.  If there are two jars, do they have unique classes,
or is there some overlap?  What are the dependencies between the classes in the two jars (if
there are two)?

 - Chuck