tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tolou Taherinia <tolou...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: .Net
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:35:25 GMT
Any idea on which version of Unix(red hat, suse, fedora, etc) will work better mono?

  Thanks

Jacob Rhoden <jacob-lists@uptecs.com> wrote:
  Tolou Taherinia wrote:
> I have found mod_aspdotnet a loadable Apache 2 module for serving ASP.NET content using
the Microsoft ASP.NET hosting and Microsoft .NET runtime within the Apache HTTP Server process.
Is mono a better solution?

The first hit on a google search says mod_aspdotnet is discontinued and
no longer supported.

Microsoft products such as ASP.NET only run on Windows. This
information is stated in the second hit in a google search for
mod_aspdotnet.

If you want to run on linux use mono.