tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Luis Rivera" <luiggii...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Classloading scenario
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 21:00:38 GMT
   Hi,

In my experience, since I have to use the JNI, I am forced to use the shared
space for some classes. The only way I made it work is to place everything
that is referenced by the classes in the shared space, in the shared space.
The classes in WEB-INF/.. have no problems accessing the shared classes,
since it is a parent class loader, but the converse does not work.

   --Luis R.