tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "John Pedersen" <john.peder...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: where to store user-generated files?
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:07:11 GMT
Thanks for the reply. Can you provide any more details as to how to go
about this. I have googled quite a bit - I would have thought that
this is quite a common requirement, but I don't see references to it.

I should mention that some of the files are images that the users
upload, and need to be accessible through the app via relative urls.

Maybe I am asking too much ( I chose a long time ago not to store
images and large files in the db - just store names and urls - maybe
this was a poor choice.)