tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nelson, Tracy M." <Tracy.Nel...@nelnet.net>
Subject RE: Installing Tomcat 6.0.9 on Sun Solaris
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 18:56:51 GMT

Just FYI (it sounds like you don't need this now), the 'z' argument is for
handling gzipped files.  Just gunzip the tar file first and use 'tar xf
jsvc.tar'.  You don't say which version of Solaris you're using, but on
Solaris 10, I believe the GNU tools are under /usr/sfw/bin.

The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated
companies (Nelnet) and is intended for the recipient only.
Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.