tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Yassine ELassad (YEL)" <elas...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: Apache- Tomcat Connector Problem...newbi question
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 23:09:26 GMT
Hi Atul,

it would be a good help if you can send us your configurations of
Apache, server.xml, workers.properties  and the mod_jk.conf if you
have some

you could have a look at this sample it maybe a good place to start for you:

http://tomcat.anfatech.com/cocoon/tomcat/g12/19.html

Greetings yassine
Cologne, Germany

On 8/15/06, Atul Govande <agovande@deltatau.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using Apache 2.0.54
> Tomcat 5.0.30
> Mod JK 1.2.6
> I was able to get all the example working with :8080 method.
> I configured httpd.cnf and server.XML so as workers properties by referring
> to available documents.
> When I directly used IP address/example the examples do not work and shows
> JSP text.
> In mod_jk log file I get ...
> jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker, done without a match
> I am sure it is not connecting or not understanding my worker.
>
> Any help is appreciated!
>
> Best Regards,
> Atul Govande
> 818 717 5621
> NOTE: Please note that Delta Tau no longer allows the sending or receiving
> of attachments with the extension .ZIP or .EXE. Please rename all .ZIP
> attachments to .ZZZ. Please zip all .EXE attachments and then rename them to
> .ZZZ. If you receive an attachment named .ZZZ please rename it to .ZIP.
> Sorry for the inconvenience.

(e==mc²)?