tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "John MccLain" <jmccl...@tcshealthcare.com>
Subject How to edit and automatically upload to a servlet ???
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 00:05:06 GMT
Howdy,
I am using tomcat and the jakarta commons fileupload utilities. I can upload
a file and store it in the db, then download it and have it come up in the
appropriate editor for its mime type. What I want to do is, when I download
it, and it opens in its editor- I want to reupload it toa servlet that
updates the database with the changes. I have the servlet, but how do I get
the file to automatically upload after the editing is done

John McClain
Senior Software Engineer
TCS Healthcare
jmcclain@tcshealthcare.com
(530)886-1700x235
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."