tomcat-users mailing list archives

From VAN DER MARLIERE FREDERIC <frederic.van_der_marli...@cdn.fr>
Subject IIS6 and Tomcat
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:08:15 GMT
Hi,

I've a webapp running into Tomcat 5.0, behind an IIS 6  server. This IIS
server uses integrated authentication.

My problem is that I can't get the user's login with the
request.getRemoteUser() method.
Does someone know why and how I could do ???

Thanks in advance.
Fred.

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et etablis
a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite.Tout message electronique est susceptible
d'alteration.
Le CREDIT DU NORD et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il
a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
This message and any attachments ( the "message") are confidential and intended solely for
the addressees.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited.E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither CREDIT DU NORD nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message
if altered, changed or falsified.