tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Garth Patil <garthpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to use a parameter other than JSESSIONID to maintain session?
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 22:11:21 GMT
Changing the name in Globals.java seems to partially work. Now, in
order to have Tomcat just use that value, and not try to rewrite it
(or expect it in a specific format), I need to find where in the code
Tomcat looks up that parameter, and where it rewrites it to the URL.
Can anyone familiar with the code point me in the right direction?
Thanks again,
Garth