tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dan" <...@mcenter.com>
Subject Re: Need access to classes outside Tomcat for JSPs
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 13:54:52 GMT
Do people read anymore?

As previously stated in the original post, these classes need to be
available to other non-web, non TomCat applications.  I do not want to have
to maintain two different repositories.  Also as previously stated I have
the desired configuration running on another box but I cannot duplicate the
setup on this box.

If your only advice is to move them into TomCat, then please don't even
bother replying.