tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Questions About jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 14:11:19 GMT
Hi,

Check out the Context element documentation for 5.0. You create a new file now that configures
your context, and don't add them to server.xml.

You can do this in a number of ways,. e.g

/yourwebapp/META-INF/context.xml
/conf/Catalina/localhost/yourwebapp.xml

But it's all there in the docs in the configuration section.

Come back if you need more help after reading those.

Cheers, Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055