tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ian van der Neut <ivdn...@gmail.com>
Subject error-page directive
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 09:07:49 GMT
Hello all,

I have a web.xml (attached) that works fine if I remove the error-page
directive, but gives a

Exception initializing TldLocationsCache: XML parsing error on file
/WEB-INF/web.xml: (line 72, col 11): The content of element type
"web-app" must match
"(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,servlet*,servlet-mapping*,session-config?,mime-mapping*,welcome-file-list?,error-page*,taglib*,resource-ref*,security-constraint*,login-config?,security-role*,env-entry*,ejb-ref*)".

message when the indicated (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException) is
encountered. I checked docs and books, but I can't find anything wrong
with the web.xml. The template web.xml I used is the one from the
struts 1.2.4 package.

Could anyone please tell me what is wrong with this deployment descriptor?

Thank you very much in advance for any input,

Ian.