tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Need access to classes outside Tomcat for JSPs
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 13:21:29 GMT
Why do you want your classes outside of Tomcat?  Copy the classes to
your project when you build and eliminate the dependency.  Or better
yet, use a build environment like Ant to do the copying for you.  As a
bonus, it'll catch errors before you get to production and the webapp
will be more portable.

--David