tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "George Sexton" <gsex...@mhsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Wild Card Hosting
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:30:55 GMT
That doesn't do what I need. I have a very large, existing application that
needs to pick up a parameter based on which host name is used. Changing the
path structure will be hopelessly complicated.

The issue of getting the DNS wild-carding to work is the client's issue.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
http://www.mhsoftware.com/