tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "jean charles jabouille" <jean-charles.jaboui...@bull.net>
Subject singlesignon problem
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:34:11 GMT
Hi,

I try to implement signlesignon under Jonas-Tomcat 4.3.3, I d'like to use SSO with two webapps
but there are five webapps. I want to specify that I want to use SSO with only two webapps.
I try to specify in the webapp context of server.xml the SSO valve :

<Context className="org.objectweb.jonas.web.catalina50.JOnASStandardContext" path="/myWebapp"
docBase="" debug="0">
     <Realm className="org.objectweb.jonas.security.realm.web.catalina50.Standard" debug="99"
resourceName="dsrlm_jiap_1"/>
     <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn" debug="0"/>
    </Context>

    <Context className="org.objectweb.jonas.web.catalina50.JOnASStandardContext" path="/myAdminWebapp"
docBase="" debug="0">
     <Realm className="org.objectweb.jonas.security.realm.web.catalina50.Standard" debug="99"
resourceName="dsrlm_jiap_1"/>
     <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn" debug="0"/>
    </Context>

But this solution doesn't work. So I dl'ike to know if somoene have a exemple or a solution
of SSO which work with specified webapps.

Best regards

Jabouille Jean Charles