tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Fabrizio Giudici <Fabrizio.Giud...@tidalwave.it>
Subject Re: Help using JDBC realm with MySQL
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:57:52 GMT
I had the same problem in Windows 2000 and InnoDB tables, the
relaxautocommit worked but
the parameter has a leading UNDERSCORE:

jdbc:mysql://localhost/peopleshare?_relaxAutocommit=true&etc...

I found it by code inspection.

I don't know if it works under Linux, I'm still fighting with access
control problems, but it should work.