tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim O'Neil <...@xythos.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat vs JServ
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2001 17:35:54 GMT
I disagree. Using that code closes the
door to a number of options that would be
available to you using Tomcat, and absolutely
closes the door on anything in the future.
As for being more stable, I would also disagree
with you but I don't have any specific cases
to prove it. In any case, I do feel that using
it would be a mistake. And labeling yourself as
a maintainer of a particular line of source is
another can of worms.