tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Scott Tatum <scott.ta...@wcom.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat vs. other app servers
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2001 02:59:15 GMT
Everything remained the same except swapping JRun with Tomcat.

Sun Enterprise 250 (1 gig RAM)
Solaris 2.7
Apache 1.3.14
Tomcat 3.2.1 (mod_jk)

I liked the nice web interface for JRun setup/admin, but IMO Tomcat has it beat
just about everwhere else.

-Scott

--
Scott Tatum | scott.tatum@wcom.com
Senior Applications Developer, Special Projects