tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tagunov Anthony" <atagu...@nnt.ru>
Subject Re: Connection Pooling - Please Help
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2001 15:21:30 GMT
On Mon, 19 Mar 2001 15:07:38 -0000, RameshBabu R Muthuvel wrote:

>Hi
>
>I am using Apache 1.3.12, Tomcat 3.2.1, mySQL 3.23 on Windows NT 4.0
>
>I am trying to include connection pooling in my JSP pages using PoolMan.
>Inspite of carrying out all the elaborate installation procedure, yet i
>could not establish a connection.
>

>Anyone out there has done connection pooling with tomcat. If so can you help
>me.
>Please reply immediately.
>
>Thanking in advance

Haven't used it myself, but here's a "digest" that i have made of answeres to
this question that i met in the list for the last week:

"nowhere near production"</td></tr>
href="http://www.webdevelopersjournal.com/columns/connection_pool.html">http://www.webdevelopersjournal.com/columns/connection_pool.html</a
<greyson.smith@convergys.com>">1</a></td>
a wrapper for it