tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tu-Thach <tuth...@unm.edu>
Subject Re: Tomcat SSL context or directory
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2001 22:42:00 GMT

I understand that you can set up Apache and Tomcat so that only certain
context or directory is SSL supported.  But what about if I only want to
use Tomcat and not Apache.  Regard to your question, Apache does support
jsp and servlets with virtual host correctly.  What version are you using
and what exactly is the error?

Tu-Thach