tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Peter Nguyen" <pngu...@corvu.com.au>
Subject RE: Tomcat Crashes
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2001 22:07:39 GMT

I had the same problem using the JDBC-ODBC bridge. I would sometimes get the Dr
Watson errors. The errors occurred randomly but more frequently during high
loads. I discovered that the error occurred when database objects (Resultsets,
Statements etc) weren't closed before other database operations were executed.

The ODBC driver isn't very forgiving.

Anyway, everything worked without a glitch after I explicitly closed all my
database objects in the finally clause.

Peter