tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Patil, Anand" <anand.pa...@verizon.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat - Apache installation - please help!!! - correction-!!
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2001 23:04:17 GMT
Iam terribly sorry, please substitue
/usr/local/apache/jakarta-tomcat/src/share/org/apache/jasper/compiler/JspCom
piler in place of D:\apache....

I am using red-hat linux,
i just picked up the same error message which someone else
had posted, apparently he had windows and hehad the same
error message output as i was getting. So pl. ignore the
windows dir. and assume that it is linux dir. struct.
Instead of typing the whole error message, i just yanked the
windows message which someone else had posted, andhe
apparently had windows .

The error message i get get on linux box are the same except for the
directory shown below of D:\apache instead of that substitute:
/usr/local/apache/jakarta-tomcat/src/share/org/apache/jasper/compiler/JspCom
piler
Thanks,

Anand