tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Patil, Anand" <anand.pa...@verizon.com>
Subject Tomcat - Apache installation - please help!!!
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:30:54 GMT

> Please help...
> I have redhat 7.0, kernel 2.4.2
> and have downloaded latest source for tomcat, ant, jaxp, jess,
> etc...
> and all my environ variable are set as specified in the README.
> Sorry to bother, but is the build problem I'm having apparent anyone.
> Thanks. 
> [javac]
> D:\apache\jakarta-tomcat\src\share\org\apache\jasper\compiler\JspCompiler.
> ja
> va:141: Method getClassName(java.lang.String) not found in class
> org.apache.jasper.compiler.ClassName.
> [javac] realClassName = ClassName.getClassName( getClassFileName() );
> [javac] ^
> [javac]
> D:\apache\jakarta-tomcat\src\share\org\apache\jasper\compiler\JspCompiler.
> ja
> va:142: Exception org.apache.jasper.JasperException is never thrown in the
> body of the corresponding try statement.
> [javac] } catch( JasperException ex) {
> [javac] ^
> [javac]
> D:\apache\jakarta-tomcat\src\share\org\apache\jasper\compiler\JspParseEven
> tL
> istener.java:866: Wrong number of arguments in constructor.
> [javac] = new GeneratorWrapper(new ForwardGenerator(start, attrs,
> param),start, stop);
> [javac] ^
> [javac]
> D:\apache\jakarta-tomcat\src\share\org\apache\jasper\compiler\JspParseEven
> tL
> istener.java:875: Wrong number of arguments in constructor.
> [javac] = new GeneratorWrapper(new IncludeGenerator(start, attrs,
> param),start, stop);
> [javac] ^
> [javac]
> D:\apache\jakarta-tomcat\src\share\org\apache\jasper\compiler\TagLibraryIn
> fo
> Impl.java:521: Incompatible type for constructor. Can't convert
> java.lang.String to boolean.
> [javac] return new TagAttributeInfo(name, required, type, rtexprvalue);
> [javac] ^
> [javac]
> D:\apache\jakarta-tomcat\src\share\org\apache\jasper\compiler\TagLibraryIn
> fo
> Impl.java:521: Incompatible type for constructor. Can't convert boolean to
> java.lang.String.
> [javac] return new TagAttributeInfo(name, required, type, rtexprvalue);
> [javac] ^
> [javac]
> D:\apache\jakarta-tomcat\src\share\org\apache\jasper\JspC.java:329:
> Wrong number of arguments in constructor.
> [javac] CommandLineContext clctxt = new CommandLineContext(
> [javac] ^
> [javac]
> D:\apache\jakarta-tomcat\src\share\org\apache\jasper\JspC.java:367:
> Method compile() not found in class
> org.apache.jasper.compiler.CommandLineCompiler.
> [javac] clc.compile();
> [javac] ^
> [javac]
> D:\apache\jakarta-tomcat\src\share\org\apache\jasper\JspC.java:392:
> Exception org.apache.jasper.JasperException is never thrown in the body of
> the corresponding try statement.
> [javac] } catch (JasperException je) {
> [javac] ^
> [javac]
> D:\apache\jakarta-tomcat\src\share\org\apache\jasper\servlet\JspServlet.ja
> va
> :442: Method compile() not found in class
> org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.
> [javac] outDated = compiler.compile();
> [javac] ^
> [javac]
> D:\apache\jakarta-tomcat\src\share\org\apache\jasper\servlet\JspServlet.ja
> va
> :447: Method compile() not found in class
> org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.
> [javac] outDated = compiler.compile();
> [javac] ^
> [javac]
> D:\apache\jakarta-tomcat\src\share\org\apache\jasper\servlet\JspServlet.ja
> va
> :451: Exception java.io.FileNotFoundException is never thrown in the body
> of
> the corresponding try statement.
> [javac] } catch (FileNotFoundException ex) {
> [javac] ^
> [javac]
> D:\apache\jakarta-tomcat\src\share\org\apache\jasper\servlet\JspServlet.ja
> va
> :453: Exception org.apache.jasper.JasperException is never thrown in the
> body of the corresponding try statement.
> [javac] } catch (JasperException ex) {
> [javac] ^
> [javac]
> D:\apache\jakarta-tomcat\src\facade22\org\apache\tomcat\modules\facade22\J
> sp
> Interceptor.java:213: Method compile() not found in class
> org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.
> [javac] compiler.compile();
> [javac] 
> 
> Anand Patil
> 813 978 4919/  Page-800 985 1743
> Awas Project Team
> Verizon Data Services
> 

Mime
View raw message