tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Excel to XML
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:38:17 GMT

	Whenever you install MS Office on a computer, an Excel ODBC Driver
is also installed.  You can then access the Excel file as a Database.  Your
table name is the name of the Sheet (Sheet1$, Sheet2$, etc are the default
names, but the user can rename them) and your column names are the text that
appears in first row.

	Randy