tomcat-users mailing list archives

From venkatesan ...@aitpl.stpn.soft.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat-Startup in windows
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:48:14 GMT
Hi shlomi sarfati,
          Thanks a lot... Now it is working fine. I started tomcat server in two
ways as you told.........  Still i have a one script(aa.bat) which starts
Database server(like java DBServer). I want to start this script also as like
tomcat server(While boot time). I have started  using your second method which
is starting after user log in... I want to start this command(java DBServer)
before the login process as you told in your first method(NT-Service). But i
could not acomplish this..... can you tell where i have to put my script so that
it will start as NT-Service(before login process). I am using Windows 2000
professional

Regards
Venkatesh