tomcat-users mailing list archives

From kevin b <kbales_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Session values not saving
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2001 15:49:27 GMT
I'm trying to use session values but under Tomcat they
do not save if running under IIS.  If I run tomcat as
a stand alone then it works fine.  I will do the
isRequestedSessionIdFromCookie() and
isRequestedSessionIdFromURL() and under the standalone
the Cookie version shows true.  But when running under
IIS neither one has true.  I keep getting a new
session every time I access any page that uses an
session.

I use the same machine and setup to run through the
testing in the stand alone versus going through IIS.

Any help would be nice,

Thanks, ahead of time.
Kevin

=====

Are you earning money browsering the Internet? If not go to one of the following websites
and sign up now.