tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Treves" <dav...@macam98.ac.il>
Subject <jsp:pluggin> question
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:22:23 GMT
Hello everybody,

I have two questions:

1. If I want to update the pluggin version that Tomcat should add to the
HTML code while creating the "<OBJECT>" tag, how can I do it?  (I am talking
about "<OBJECT
codebase="http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/1.2.2/jinstall-1_2_2-win.cab#V
ersion=1,2,2,0">").

2. In order to add <PARAM> to the applet, I need to create <jsp:params> and
inside <jsp:param name="name" value="value"/>. Now, my problem is that I
added the param that way but when I try to use it in the applet
(getParameter("name")) I get the following error in the applet console:
"getParameter(Unknown Source)" pointing to the line with getParameter
method. There is no doubt that I used the same name in the applet and in the
jsp page.

Is there any idea what could go wrong with it?

Thanks, David.