tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shawn" <sh...@koyuru.com>
Subject jspC precompiling jsp pages
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:50:45 GMT
I noticed an interesting quirk about jspC that I just wanted to pass along to novices like
myself.  When using the -webinc <file> option with windows, I had to flip the slashes
(must be it's heritage) around for my servlet to be found.

For example the xml file that I was given included:

 ...<servlet-mapping>

<url-pattern>\wiseOwl\JSP.jsp</url-pattern>(the\ were backslashes

<servlet-name>...BUT WHAT WORKED IS AS FOLLOWS

...<servlet-mapping>

<url-pattern>/wiseOwl/JSP.jsp</url-pattern>

<servlet-name>...

maybe this won't be of use to anyone, but isn't it nice to think that it might