tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gabriel Ciuloaica" <g...@bam.codec.ro>
Subject Re: problem with mysql & Java
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:15:08 GMT
cand ai nevoie de conexiuni multiple la baza de date, de obicei se folosesc ejb(entity beans
).
Verifica daca dupa ce folosesti o conexiune o si inchizi inainte de a deschide alta.

gabi
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Florin Iorganda
  To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 11:54 AM
  Subject: Fw: problem with mysql & Java

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Florin Iorganda
  To: general@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 12:21 AM
  Subject: problem with mysql & Java

  Dear sirs,

  I'm writing you regarding several problems I encounter on a RedHat Linux 6.0 & 7.0 Platform,
JDK1.2.2 and JDK 1.3.
  The problem is the connexion with databases. I use driver mm.mysql_2.0.4_bin.jar.
  The records are displaied using a jsp file interpreted by Tomcat 3.2 with mode_jk and Apache
1.3.12.The jsp file contains several connections with different tables from a database. When
the jsp page is accesed in the same time by two computers after 2-3 simultaneos refresh actions
I get the error response: NullPointerException generated by statement.

  Can you help me understand where is the problem and how can I resolve it?

  Best regards,
  Florin Iorganda