tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Brown" <dave.br...@compassdg.com>
Subject RE: ISAPI Filter under Windows 2000
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:54:56 GMT
Gustavo,

Can you define how the 'priority level' affects the loading of the DLL. IIS
doesn't even attempt to load the DLL from what I can tell. I've added
DebugBreak() statements and they are never encountered.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Gustavo Muñoz [mailto:gmunoz@interware.com.mx]
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 8:35 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: ISAPI Filter under Windows 2000

Hi:

I've downloaded Tomcat this very afternoon. The version is 3.2.1
Apparently there is a problem with the ISAPI Filter under Win2K. The IIS
never loads the ISAPI filter correctly, that is, it never appears the green
upward-pointing arrow.
It seems that the problem is that the dll has not a known priority level for
the IIS.

My two cents,

Gustavo Muñoz
R&D