From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taglibs-bsf is missing
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 16:49:44 GMT
If you want to participate on this mailing list, please subscribe
first so you will receive all replies.

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Paolo Pedrelli<p.pedrelli@bytesh.com> wrote:
> On the page:
>

>            http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/bsf-doc/intro.html
>

> all folllowing links are broken:
>

>            Download the BSF Tag Library  nightly development build
>
>                        http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/binarydist.html
>

>            Download Jakarta-Taglibs Source:
>

> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs/nightly
>

>            Download entire Jakarta-Taglibs Distribution
>

> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs/nightly/projects/bsf/
>

> Where could I find Jakarta-Taglibs-bsf Tag library ?

<snip/>

The BSF taglib was probably never released and has been deprecated
(there will be no further work on it here and thus, no future releases
as part of Jakarta Taglibs).

If you want, you could try building the source yourself and testing it
to determine if thats of any use for you. The source in SVN is here:

 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/taglibs/deprecated/bsf/trunk/

-Rahul

> Many thanks best regards.
>

> Paolo Pedrelli
>
> Senior System Engineer
>

> Byte Software House S.p.A.
>
> Centro Direzionale Duemilauno
> Via Piero Gobetti 52/3 - 40129 Bologna
>
> Tel. +39 051 3540248 - Fax +39 051 3540222
>
> Cell. +39 348 5289110

> Questo messaggio di posta elettronica contiene informazioni di carattere riservato rivolte
esclusivamente al destinatario sopra indicato.
> E' vietato l'uso, la diffusione, distribuzione o riproduzione da parte di ogni altra
persona.
> Nel caso aveste ricevuto questo messaggio di posta elettronica per errore, siete pregati
di segnalarlo immediatamente al mittente e
> distruggere quanto ricevuto (compresi i file allegati) senza farne copia.
> Qualsivoglia utilizzo non autorizzato del contenuto di questo messaggio costituisce violazione
dell'obbligo di non prendere cognizione
> della corrispondenza tra altri soggetti, salvo più grave illecito, ed espone il responsabile
alle relative conseguenze.

> This e-mail transmission may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information,
it is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.
> Any use, distribution, reproduction or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited
and will be legally prosecuted.
> If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving it in any manner.