From "S├ębastien Brodeur" <brods...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem when a use a x:forEach into another x:forEach
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:49:31 GMT
I open a ticket with Jakarta (
http://www.v-teams.com/so/php.html?gclid=CI6rhOXyiooCFR3VgAod8Va7dg) and the
problem is cause (in part) by the taglibs.  They give me a fixed
standard.jar. When I tested the fixed standard.jar locally on my Tomcat 5,
the problem is  fix.

But the problem is still happening on WebSphere 6.0.  After some
investigation, we realize that WebSphere use a fork Xalan library and that
maybe for this reason the problem is not fixed.  I will next open a ticket
with IBM about this issue.

Stay tune for me :-)