From <ya...@pjm.com>
Subject org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.el.fmt.FormatDateTag question
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:18:35 GMT
I did do a search before I post this message, I did not find what I am
looking for.

A project I am working on use tag libraries. In one of the tld files, it
has the following:

 <tag>
    <name>formatDate</name>

<tag-class>org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.el.fmt.FormatDateTag</tag-cla
ss>

I found the FormatDateTag.class in a jar file called standard.jar (maybe
renamed by a previous developer) on the server. The timestamp of
FormatDateTag.class is 7/19/2004.

I want to find an updated version of this jar file. I did not find
anything on this web site. Google did not give me much help either.

Where can I find an updated version for this jar file? What should I
download?

Thank you for your help,