From Rashmi Rubdi <dev_subscripti...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.el.fmt.FormatDateTag question
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:28:18 GMT
The latest stable release is here:
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/taglibs/standard/

Download:  jakarta-taglibs-standard-current.zip

After unzipping the file,  look under \jakarta-taglibs-standard-current\jakarta-taglibs-standard-1.1.2\lib\

I think if you are upgrading standard.jar, you may also need to upgrade jstl.jar - which is
also in the same directory.

-Rashmi

----- Original Message ----
From: "yangj@pjm.com" <yangj@pjm.com>
To: taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 11:18:35 AM
Subject: org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.el.fmt.FormatDateTag question

I did do a search before I post this message, I did not find what I am
looking for.

A project I am working on use tag libraries. In one of the tld files, it
has the following:

<tag>
    <name>formatDate</name>

<tag-class>org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.el.fmt.FormatDateTag</tag-cla
ss>

I found the FormatDateTag.class in a jar file called standard.jar (maybe
renamed by a previous developer) on the server. The timestamp of
FormatDateTag.class is 7/19/2004.

I want to find an updated version of this jar file. I did not find
anything on this web site. Google did not give me much help either.

Where can I find an updated version for this jar file? What should I
download?

Thank you for your help,