From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: dumping XML document
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 15:47:45 GMT
Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] wrote:
> [...]

It seems like the simplest thing to do would be (ignoring exception handling):

<c:import url="${param.url}" var="doc"/>
<%-- store ${doc} in database --%>
<x:parse doc="${doc}" var="parsedDoc"/>

>>How do you want to store the doc? For example, as a CLOB or
>>something else?
>

> Quite simply as a text string (i.e. PostgreSQL text type).

For storing ${doc} in the database, you could use the JSTL SQL actions, but
it might be better to just create your own tag to handle it.

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>