From Stephen Souness <sou...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: fmt:formatNumber not formatting on first page load
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 02:42:57 GMT
More info:

- the value is a string along the lines of :
165000.0

So what I would expect to happen is:
  - the decimal point and fractional 0 to be truncated
  - a '$' symbol to be pre-pended
  - a ',' between the '5' and the first '0' indicating thousands

Each time Tomcat is restarted, the first load of the page shows:

165000.0

subsequent page loads give the correct:

$165,000

--