From "Easwaren, Shaivya \(Cognizant\)" <Shaivya.Easwa...@cognizant.com>
Subject Tutorial on X+V and RDC
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 10:23:59 GMT

I have just posted a tutorial on
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-taglibs/ReusableDialogComponents/Tutorials/IntegrateWithXHTML
about some initial work on X+V integration with RDC taglibs, that we carried out for a small
project.
The next enhancement to this will be to customize the taglibs-rdc.jar distribution so every
tag will have an option to be used as pure VXML tag or an X+V tag...but that will possibly
take time. The tutorial contains the issues in using RDC with X+V pages that we were trying
to address and how we addressed them, along with code snippets to make your life easier (I
hope :) )

Thanks and regards,
Shaivya Easwaren
Programmer Analyst
Java Center of Excellence
Cognizant Pune
Tel                 +91 20 4114000 x 166 Extn: 2816,
VNet               22911
Email             shaivya.easwaren@cognizant.com
JCOE Portal   http://jcoe.cognizant.com

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com