From Frank Peters <f.pet...@globrain.org>
Subject Re: Error 500 Messages
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:14:12 GMT
Hi,

Peter Leonardi schrieb:
[...]

> I'm finding difficulty in solving an error, I'm receiving the following error:
>
> org.apache.jasper.compiler.CompileException: X:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\engsys\sys\jsp\login\login.jsp(1,0)
Unable to open taglibrary /WEB-INF/tlds/dbtaglib.tld : X:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\engsys\WEB-INF\web.xml

[...]

> <taglib>
>   <tlibversion>1.0</tlibversion>
>   <jspversion>1.1</jspversion>
>   <shortname>sys</shortname>
>   <uri>/dbtaglib</uri>
>   <info>
>         System Engineerings Database Tag Library
>   </info>
> </taglib>

First, I don't think you need an <uri>...</uri> here. I don't think it
will hurt, though.

Try <%@ taglib uri="/dbtaglib" prefix="something" %> instead.

> I have been trying to resolve this for over a day with no luck, I know it is probably
a simple error but I'm having no luck with any documentation.

> Any assistance/insight would be greatly appreciated.

HTH

Frank Peters