tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: buildbot failure in on tomcat-trunk
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2019 01:24:24 GMT
сб, 9 нояб. 2019 г. в 02:32, Michael Osipov <michaelo@apache.org>:

> Am 2019-11-09 um 00:19 schrieb buildbot@apache.org:
> > The Buildbot has detected a new failure on builder tomcat-trunk while building tomcat.
Full details are available at:
> >      https://ci.apache.org/builders/tomcat-trunk/builds/4713
> >
> > Buildbot URL: https://ci.apache.org/
> >
> > Buildslave for this Build: asf946_ubuntu
> >
> > Build Reason: The AnyBranchScheduler scheduler named 'on-tomcat-commit' triggered
this build
> > Build Source Stamp: [branch master] 69602cb1ef0dc3aa2188a1b3be9fa3a1440cd1b1
> > Blamelist: Michael Osipov <michaelo@apache.org>
>
> Folks,
>
> is there a way to access the build directory on that node or retrigger
> the build?
> The failure looks pretty epheremal to me, but want to make sure.

http://tomcat.apache.org/ci.html#Buildbot
https://ci.apache.org/projects/tomcat/tomcat9/logs/4713/

The failing test is org.apache.coyote.http2.TestHttp2InitialConnection
# testMultipleHostHeaders[0]
# testNoHostHeader[0]

> expected:<...r-[content-length]-[[1131]
> but was:<...r-[content-length]-[[766]

The expected size of the page is hardcoded in the test, and your
change saved 365 bytes.

See the following line in TestHttp2InitialConnection.
int len = 1073 + serverInfoLength + statusHeaderLength * 2;

.Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko