tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Igal Sapir <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New design for the Tomcat website
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2019 17:15:43 GMT
On 1/3/2019 4:29 AM, Leon Rosenberg wrote:
> Hi Igal,
>
> looks good!
>
> Two small things though:
>
> Quick tested the mobile (responsive) version on an iphone, latest safari,
> the text seems too far on the left side (no margin between screenend and
> text).
> Can send you screenshots if required.
>
> Also I find that youtube and twitter icons look misplaced.

I noticed that margin/padding thing too on a small device in portrait
mode.  I'm surprised that that's the default for Bootstrap 4, but didn't
want to spend time on that before I get some feedback on the general design.

The social media icons were taken from the official sites and are not
the same size so they look weird.  It was more of a placeholder.

I should have clarified better that this is a mockup ;)

Best,

Igal