tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Lilja <mindcoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Stopping service on Windows takes a long time
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2019 19:30:40 GMT
Hi, I usually keep up with the latest version of Tomcat and use it for
personal projects. My main platform is Windows (10). I noticed with
9.0.14, using the application "Monitor Tomcat" that is takes a very long
time to stop the service. Maybe 3-5 times as long as previously. The
progress bar even cycles. I thought it might be a problem with my system
but today I needed to use Tomcat for something at work, and I saw the
same behavior on my work computer (which is also running Windows 10).
9.0.13 did not have this issue. Using the latest 64-bit Java 8 JDK
(update 192).

- Eric L