tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Coty Sutherland <csuth...@apache.org>
Subject Deploying JK Site Docs
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2018 17:16:11 GMT
Hi,

I made a bunch of changes to the JK site yesterday so that it uses the
updated Tomcat site's stylesheets to unify the UI between the two project
sites. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to deploy it. The
HOWTO-RELEASE.txt doc says to copy the build/docs output
to people.apache.org:/x1/www/tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc, but that
doesn't seem to exist anymore? Can anyone help me deploy these changes? Or
should I revert them and leave it be haha

Thanks,
Coty